Saturday, February 5, 2011

Herding Cats

The "VIP Party" is officially over! Can I get an AMEN? We had a total of nine attendants. I was anticipating a low turnout considering my last minute invites, postal mishaps and bad weather. But it is over and all is well in my world. Here's a little recap...



The centerpiece...




The cupcakes...


The chandelier. I like to title this one "Hot Mess". It really looked cuter in person. - Guess you had to be there.




Trinket boxes. Everyone used these boxes to hold all their lute from the surprise balls http://alittlehappy.blogspot.com/2011/01/surprise-balls.html.



Of course, Shrinky Dinks are always a crowd pleaser. They are great for keeping the "cats" focused and contained in one location.


The aftermath of the "surprise balls".


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I think the chandelier looks cute...and the rest of it too! Very fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. My brother and SIL have adopted their 12 year old niece and had 15 friends over for a sleepover a few weeks ago celebrating her birthday. It was quite an adventure from the stories I've heard. Surely boys don't have sleepovers, right?

    ReplyDelete