Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Floaty Pen Scavenger Hunt

So I was sitting around a couple of days ago trying to figure out what to do with the girls during Spring Break...I knew that I wanted to take the girls into Chicago to meet their dad for lunch but was lacking as to what to do for the remainder of the day. I didn't want to make the time commitment for a museum. - The goal is to be able to take the first fast commuter train back home before rush hour!!!!

So I've decided that we are going to go on a scavenger hunt for these...


Floaty Pens

If you're not familiar. They've got a little image that floats back and forth when you tilt them. - Like the rainbow below.


I picked this one when we were in Las Vegas. It's a great little souvenir...

functional, cheap, portable and cute!!!

I'm thinking that we'll keep our collection in a clear apothecary jar. How fun will it be to take it off the shelf every now and then to reminisce about our adventures in finding the pens.

1 comment:

  1. WHat a cool thing to collect! When I was a kid my family collected refrigerator magnets from everyplace we went to.

    ReplyDelete