Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My PSA (Public Service Anouncement)


Don't forget about
your local library!!!!!


(I'm going to name this GA original piece - "Waiting for Spring")


I popped into the library yesterday to return some books and decided to peruse the movies. It was my lucky day!!! Two of the movies on our "want to watch" list were were there!!! It only cost me $2 to borrow the two "new release" movies! Yahoo! Don't you just love it when that happens? And to think I was planning on renting them from the video store!

I'm so bad about assuming that the library won't have the "latest" in whatever I want. Love it when I'm proved wrong! Our library also has a gigantic collection of music CD's available too. I haven't taken advantage of this service nearly as much as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment